International's QEHS policy embodies the principles of continuous
improvement, employee growth, and environmentally responsible business
- Chem-Jet places safety, security, and the
protection of health and environment at the center of its company
objectives. Product stewardship is addressed throughout the product
life cycle: development, manufacture, transport, use and disposal.
- Chem-Jet is committed to aggressively identifying
and meeting customer requirements to enhance customer satisfaction
and their environmentally friendly use of our products.
- Chem-Jet provides customers with the necessary
information and assistance for the proper use and handling of
- Chem-Jet manages its activities and provides
resources to meet the requirements of all applicable laws and
regulations in the locations where business activities are conducted.
- Chem-Jet demonstrates trust in its employees
by utilizing teams to create an environment of empowerment and
- Education, training, and development opportunities
ensure the success of the continual improvement approach throughout
the Chem-Jet organization.
- Each employee's commitment and behavior in
QEHS matters are considered essential elements of individual performance.
- Chem-Jet regularly evaluates internal management
systems in order to ensure the relevance of the actions undertaken,
to assess performance, and to define new improvement objectives.
- Compliance of Chem-Jet's contractors' and
suppliers' practices with these QEHS principles will be taken
into account in the evaluation of their proposals and performance.
- Chem-Jet regularly evaluates emergency plans
designed to manage and limit the consequences of potential industrial
- In a commitment to management transparency,
Chem-Jet endorses an approach of constructive dialogue with the
stakeholders and the communities related to its activities.
- Chem-Jet actively participates in various
research programs and benchmarking activities designed to advance
knowledge of products and processes in the fields of quality,
environment, health and safety.